Netmetric Solutions CCNP course is the ultimate training program for engineers pursuing the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification. This course would help you to prepare you for the latest ROUTE, SWITCH and TSHOOT exams. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks.
- Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP used to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and match OSPF multiarea routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses Cisco IOS features to control path selection and provides a loop-free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
- Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide Layer 3 path control that uses Cisco IOS features to control the path
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
- Analyze campus network designs
- Implement VLANs in a network campus
- Implement spanning tree
- Implement inter-VLAN routing in a campus network
- Implement a highly available network
- Implement high-availability technologies and techniques using multilayer switches
- Implement security features in a switched network
- Integrate WLANs into a campus network
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks