Resolving LAN, WAN, DMZ issues configuration, installation of switches, routers and firewall, Netting Web servers, creating access rules on firewall, documenting configuration.
- Understanding the technical need from Project team and providing the required network setup.
- Hands on L2/L3 switching and troubleshooting.
- VPN Management (IPsec, RA VPN and SSL VPN)
- Hardening of Network devices, performing Vulnerability assessment using tools.
- Doing penetration test, Generating Report, patching required devices Monitoring and Maintaining Lease lines.
- Consultation on tenders for network solutions.
- Designing new network Policies.
- Strong knowledge on network security and information security.
- Knowledge of OS, application, web servers etc.
- Technical Required Skill Sets experience in Core Networking.
- Cisco Firewalls - installation and fine-tuning, Web server deployment.
- Cisco Routers -Expert, Configuration and fine tuning.
- Configuration of Cisco Layer 3 switches and Knowledge on VACL and VTP, STP, RSTP etc.
- Experience on protocols like RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
- Experience in PBR (Policy Based Routing)
- Designing and implementing of network & security setup, Fault Management, Performance Management
- Experience in managing remote site.
- Knowledge of Network design.
- Working knowledge of VoIP particularly with SIP based.
- Communication skills to follow up with US based Service provider.
- Good working experience in Windows 2003/2008/2012 active directory infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of IIS and Web technologies /MSSQL.
- Experience of SAN storage system and Virtual infrastructure like like: VMWare ESX/ESXi, VMWare
- Candidate should also possess a very good knowledge and hands on of scripting for automated application deployments, example: PowerShell, batch scripting, VB Scripting.
- To maintain the existing network and network equipments for the BANK. Monitoring the network and initiate enhancements as required under the guidance of the Head-IT.
Testing of ISDN lines, leased lines & MPLS.
For preventive maintenance co-ordination with vendors.
Experience with Cisco Nexus and Catalyst devices, Load Balancers, Backbone
Expertise with Linux / Unix and Windows systems;
Experience with any of configuration management tools
Experience with any of continuous integration servers
Knowledge of cloud computing concepts, experience with AWS, or Azure, or GCE;
Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics
Proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues;
Driven, focused self-starter who takes ownership.
Experience deploying to application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss , Websphere in enterprise environments.
Experienced with using Agile development methodologies;
Act as Network lead in researching, identifying, analyzing, resolving problems, and implementing solutions and/or enhancements.
Make recommendations based on problem research and analysis.
- Interface frequently with cross discipline support teams - Database, SAN, Server - to provide seamless network operations.